[hylafax-users] faxqclean(1M) and faxcron(1M).

OS= FreeBSD 4.2-Stable
Client= WHFC
hylafax-4.1beta2 (ports collection)
-
I'm looking to keep my send and receive logs as well as the faxes themselves
around forever.
I need to be able to access and search for these sent or received faxes by
sender/receiver and -or- by the date the faxes were sent/received.  The ascii
searching alone seems like a project with the file_naming scheme that's in
effect.  faxqclean and faxcron isn't making things any more intuitive because,
what either one of those scripts doesn't archive it deletes.  I can't afford to
have anything deleted.
-
The Stats produced by; xferfaxstats(8C), recvstats(8C), are very nice but, its
not what I'm looking to do (albeit) I will use them sooner than I think.  There
is no-doubt as a new_user I am missing some things which, is why I am posting my
concerns for some needed enlightenment.

While I'm here... Is TSI and CSI synonymous?