[hylafax-users] Fw: Re:

 OK, thanks Christoph.
 I added that sambafax script you sent. Also it appears I'm useing LPRng. I
 don't get any errors when faxing. All my ducks seem to be in a row but no
Fax?!?
 When I print a print a fax from MS Word I hear little read/write click my
 Hylafax server hard drive but "faxstat -d -i" doesn't change and nothing is
 faxed. Also shouldn't I get a login screen from Hylafax?
 Anybody have any ideas. I'd love to get this running.
 Thanks
 -Andrew