Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with multiple modem configuration

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 02:49:30PM -0600, Lee Howard wrote:
> However, there is a patch applied in 4.1rc1 which is available by CVS that
> is commonly known as a "modem round-robin" or "modem load-balancing" patch.
> It allows jobs to be allocated in a round-robin fashion within a
> ModemGroup if their ModemPriority is equal.  This helps improve delivery
> speed in the case of errors, but it will not help at all in the case of
> "Blocked by concurrent job" unles you increment the MaxConcurrentJobs in
> your DestControls file.

Which might only be useful if you knew you were sending faxes to a
fax-bank at the other end, right?  Is that usable from DestControls
now?  I'd thought it wasn't...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS/X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows