[hylafax-users] receiving faxes

Hi,
   I am trying to setup hylafax fax-email gateway to
receive faxes sent by remote fax machines to my
hylafax server. I wanted to know few things
1) can my hylafax server extract the information like
for which e-mail address this fax is comming and from
which number it is comming so that it can mail that
fax to the corrosponding e-mail address.
2) will putting a EPBX in between help?
3) Where can i find the whole procedure of receving
faxes by hylafax server.
Regards
Arvind Sharma