Re: [hylafax-users] really having problems with comments / breakintolines

At 05:02 PM 5/17/01 -0500, Jeff McNabney wrote:
>At 05:16 PM 5/16/01 -0500, Jeff McNabney wrote:
>>i just cannot get either of these to work for me. a single
>>line of comments is fine, but it just runs off the page...
>>and breakintolines won't even generate a postscript
>>file...nothing but errors... cut and pasted from template,
>>and from all kinds of postings on the archives...no luck.

>...and the section where it calls it...
>
>/rule(______________________________) def
>/y 296 def /x 1560 def
>y -29 73 {x exch M rule S } for
>comments rule stringwidth pop { x y M S  /y y 29 sub def } BreakIntoLines

Your last line of syntax is incorrect.  Here's default BreakIntoLines call:

rule stringwidth pop 20 x y comments BreakIntoLines

Notice the differing syntax in BreakIntoLines.

The syntax is:

This difference is documented in CHANGES and on
http://www.hylafax.org/4.1beta3.php and was done for good reasons.  It
also has been discussed in somewhat verbose terms on this list in the past
day or two.