Re: [hylafax-users] USR Sportster config

> What's wrong with the ones provided in hylafax-4.1beta3 ?  They've worked
> for every USR modem that I've tried.

I'm actually just to anticipate any problems, since I've got thru the
USR headache in the past.

> >- flow control should be software (xonxoff)
>
> rtscts or xonxoff, doesn't matter

Okay, so the usr-cts config should work out of the box?

> When in Class 1, not really - but not they're not the *best* modems that
> I've ever used for faxing.

Can you recommend an inexpensive replacement? They receive a lot of
faxes, perhaps it's worth proposing a new modem instead of resurrecting
the old one.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Wreski
Corporate Manager                           Guardian Digital, Inc.