[hylafax-users] How run tiffcp automatically?

Hello everybody!
I already wrote message to this  conference about "TIFF file corrupted".
I got answer - to use tiffcp for conversion received tiff - file.
My question - do I can to use script faxrcvd for each file run a command of conversion, using tiffcp.
Excuse me, I beginner in Unix, and I don't know shell's programming language(while!:, I am studing).
Therefore I ask help - what  changes I must to do in script  faxrcvd, for a solution of  this problem.
I want, that each obtained fax was converted with usage tiffcp automatically.

Help me, if You can...
I attach my script  faxrcvd as example. If You can, tell to me, where I must to do changes on this file.

Thanks!

P.S. I am using Linux Red Hat 5.2

Best regards,
 Pliev                          mailto:pliev@online.ru