[hylafax-users] Barcoding of pages occurs with different modems

Hi All!

Did anything else come out of the discussion on the -devel list about this problem?
I've now tried three different modems without any luck. All the modems produce
a "barcode" style affect down the bottom of the page, the only thing that changes
is the style of barcode - different modems put different lines in different
places.

We have tried the software with...
An Auslinx Redback 33.6 (preferred modem)
An Auslinx Tassie Devil 56k
An D-Link 56k

The Redback only supports Class 1 commands, not Class 2. This meant the suggested
information about Class 2 liars in some of the FAQs was useless. :(

I also tried connecting to the modem and typing at+fclass=1, then restart the
server, but that has only caused the modem to Intialize the server, spend a
few minutes thinking then go back to Waiting for modem to come ready and set
a Time To Send about 6 minutes later.

Ben