[hylafax-users] my log grow up such a dinosaur!

Hello!

I am running hylafax 4.1beta3rh6 on a Red Hat Linux 6.2; the modem is a
US Robotics 56K Faxmodem External.

Everything works fine, both sending and receiving fax.

Until six monthes i have an unresolved problem. Sometimes, two or three
times a week, a strange thing appends. When receiving a fax, i don't
know why, the lines remains up for two/three hours, and the related log
grow, grow, grow up until 200/300 megabyte. If someone call the fax
number in those moments, he heards a fast busy signal, something
different from the canonical busy!
The only two lines, repeat infinitely!, of that log are:

AT+FRH=3
NO CARRIER,

and so on!

I upgraded to this hylafax version because i read away that the
previous one had this problem, but i realised that this one has it too,
or i am wrong in some point!

Could someone please help me?

Thank you in advance for your interest and excuse me for my poor
english; i am italian!

Bye,

Francesco Collini