Re: [hylafax-users] Barcoding of pages occurs with different modems

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 05:45:49AM +0000, Ben Ragg wrote:
> Did anything else come out of the discussion on the -devel list about
> this problem? I've now tried three different modems without any luck.
> All the modems produce a "barcode" style affect down the bottom of the
> page, the only thing that changes is the style of barcode - different
> modems put different lines in different places.

Hmmm... I'm still not quite sure what exactly you mean by barcode,
though I can sort of visualize it.  Could you mail me a couple example
TIFF files (this is on receive, right?) to look at?

Alternatively (if it's on send), perhaps you and Lee could coordinate to
fax a couple to his development machine, and he could mail or post
them.  (I'm not sure if posting TIFF's would be considered appropriate
-- even on -devel, though it's probably slightly safeer there...)

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink