[hylafax-users] Firewall problems.

Since installing Hylafax 4.1 Beta 3 my firewall REFUSES to work properly for internet gaming.

System info:

    Storm (Debian 2.2.16) Linux x86 running on an AMD 300.
    One 56 K Modem installed @ ttyS1 that works for both hylafax and ppp for my internet.
    One 3Com 3C509B TPO Tbase10 NIC card for my internal network.

Syopsis:

    Since installing this version of Hylafax I can NO LONGER connect to ANY Internet gaming service via my standard internet connection, including standard - standalone peer to peer gaming of ANY type. Other services that are no longer working are 1: MPlayer { Although that has now completely migrated to Gamespy} ),  Gamespy as just mentioned, and MSN Gaming Zone....
    I have no idea of the possible cause of this, I have checked all the Windows machines on this Network for unusual behavior. None of which could connect to ANY of these services.
    The only software installed on my Linux ICS ( Internet Connection Sharing ) box in the past 6 months is this Hylafax software which is why I'm sure that Hylafax is at fault on this one.

    Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to completely restore my previous setup prior to compiling and installing this Hylafax software?

Thank you for your time,

Kevin88
kevin88 -
VP - North East Ohio Storm Chasers