[hylafax-users] printing HylaFAX man pages

Some of you may have noticed that if you use the standard man printing
suggestion:

man foo | col -b | lpr

that a number of the HylaFAX man pages are formatted in a fashion where
they do not fit properly on a letter page.

I'm sure there are a number of other ways to accomplish the goal of getting
this print done, but I did it by:

export MANWIDTH=160
export MANPL=63
man foo | ul -T dumb > foo.man

I then opened foo.man in MS Word; adjusted the page layout to be landscape
with .5" left and right margins, .25" top and bottom margins; and I changed
the entire text font to be "Courier-New" size 8.

For those of you who are Ghostscript-keen, I'm sure that this can simply be
piped to it for printing.  (Feel free to enlighten me.)

Then everything fit nicely on a page, and for the most part, the formatting
looks aesthetically pleasing.