Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

Prasanna <prasanna@dsfinternet.com> writes:

> hi,
> I have successfully   install the haylafax.
> now it is working fine.but one problem is in the out put of fax.
> the left margin is very lass thats why some portion of the mail is not
> comming.
>
> how i will set the left margin ?
> i want to fixed the left ,right ,top and bottom margin show that for
> every outgoing fax it is fixed.
> how i will do it?
> is there is any config file?
>
> please help me.

If you are talking about faxmail have a look at man (1)faxmail, set
the page margins.

        -Ml=1,r=1,t=2,b=1
would set left margin 1 inch, right margin to 1 inch, top margin to 2
inches and bottom margin to 1 inch.
If you are talking about Postscript files, that would be a matter of
your ps encoding tool, i.e. a2ps or encode, so have a look at the
respective manual pages.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter   | Systemberatung