[hylafax-users] Hylafax + firewall

Hi,

Now my faxserver is up and running, I would like to use it from my home. I redirected tcp 4559 to my faxserver, which uses a private ipadress. I'm not able however to connect to the server. My client gives the error wrong username and password. Does anyone know what the problem is?? By the way, I granted permissions to my public ipadress from my cableconnection at home in hosts.faxd

thnx, Sjoerd

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions