[hylafax-users] BrekIntoLines on Custom Cover

First of all, thanks for help on my last post. Both methods worked great.

I have build a custom coversheet. My PostScript looks much more complicated
than the samples (generated from Word), but it works. My only problem lies
in getting the comments to BreakIntoLines. I have tried the method in the
man page and I tried the sample from the sample faxcover.ps. I seem to set
error in the "rule" lines.

Error: /undefined in M
Operand stack:
   0   189
Execution stack:

Am I defining the rules inside some routine called "M"? Below is a snippet
of code from my PS file to show what I am working with. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

223 1596 :M
f73 sf
(Message:)S