Re: [hylafax-users] BrekIntoLines on Custom Cover

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 09:35:22PM -0500, Thom Dunaway wrote:
> I have build a custom coversheet. My PostScript looks much more complicated
> than the samples (generated from Word), but it works. My only problem lies
> in getting the comments to BreakIntoLines. I have tried the method in the
> man page and I tried the sample from the sample faxcover.ps. I seem to set
> error in the "rule" lines.

You probably need to know that that functionality (BreakIntoLines) is
one of the places that some change has occurred along the way.  I can
never remember the rules, but there are two versions, and one coverpg
implements one, and one implements the other.

Which version are you running?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink