[hylafax-users] tiff2ps (was Concatenating tiffs...)

Looking through the various stages of tiff conversion I think I'm right in
saying that the following happens.

tiffcheck is called on tiffs to be faxed, and reports whether they need
to be converted.

The script tiff2fax is then called which converts the images.

If the images are G4 format (as mine are), they are converted to G3
using tiffcp (part of libtiff).

If the images are an incorrect size, they are passed to tiff2ps, to
convert to postscript, and then back to tiff using ps2fax. (ghostscript)

From what I can work out tiff2ps is screwing up the aspect ratio of
my images. I've tried playing about with the patched version of tiff2ps
by John Williams, but I'm still having problems.

Could anyone give me any pointers ?

Regards,

Rob