[hylafax-users] adding in new fonts

Title: adding in new fonts

Hi All!
I am using Hylafax v4.0pl0 under Sun Solaris 2.6.  (The Hylafax came bundled with the
application that I am using - so I cannot easily upgrade to a newer Hylafax version).
The Hylafax is being used to send outgoing faxes, only.  No incoming faxes.
In actuality, the Hylafax works just fine, when I send out faxes in English.
But - my application also needs to send out faxes in Hebrew as well - and these come
thru as gobdlygook.  I figure that I need to add in the appropriate Hebrew fonts.
So now the tricky question - what suffix should these fonts have?? (I received a few different
types of fonts, with different suffixes.)  And where exactly should I place them??
Do I have to modify any files?  If yes, can you please provide samples?
Thanks,
Leora

Leora Bar-Lev
System Manager

Commerce.NET
Rechov Ha'Barzel 34
Tel Aviv 69710 Israel

Phone: +972-3-645-5772                      email: leorar@commercenet.co.il
Fax:     +972-3-649-6093                      URL: http://www.commercenet.co.il

This mail passed thru mail.commercenet.co.il

SiMSecured mail relay for the presence of computer viruses.