Re: [hylafax-users] Fresh system admin needs help - RH 6.2 + Hyla fax-4.1beta2-8rh6.i386.rpm

  Anthony> My last bit of advise:  Don't even bother with the RPMs - I see over
  Anthony> and over on the list the CVS is better.  Maybe in the future there
  Anthony> will be an RPM w/ the CVS mods included.

Bad advice ;-) I've been packaging RPMs using CVS shapshots for ages now. Any
time a major fix is committed to CVS, I've been bundling off a new RPM
revision.

I screwed up on that last 8rh6 RPM which was missing the init script,
admittedly, but otherwise the RPMs are pretty solid, and should be the best
route for anyone on RedHat.

-Darren