[hylafax-users] Install question!

I am trying to get Hylafax up and runinng on Redhat 6.2.  After
installing via the .rpm I ran setup and it apparently sent me right into
addmodem as I was asked a litany of questions about my modem, dialing,
etc.

When I ran '/usr/sbin/ntsysv' not only was the hylafax service not set
to be started,  hylafax was not even listed.

When I try 'sendfax -n -D -d 312-346-0375' I get:

cannot reach server at host localhost, port 4559.  I restarted hfaxd and
faxq with the commands '/usr/sbin/hfaxd' and '/usr/sbin/faxq'
respectively, however, I continue to get the same error message.
Thinking that perhaps I had failed to properly give my pcs hostname, I
tried to rerun '/usr/sbin/faxsetup' it asked me for permission to stop
and restart the server and then simply confirmed my set up an put me
pack at my shell prompt.

I'm not sure where I've gone wrong.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Richard Reina