Re: [hylafax-users] my recvq directory is empty - fixed

OK.  This time you were right!

In the new faxrcvd script, there is a line "rm .. TRUNC*"
That removes not only the temporary .ps files but also the permanent .tiff
files.

Im not sure why you would want to automatically delete all files in the recvq
directory, even with the new faxrcvd file.

My suggestion is to include a comment or remove this feature from the script.

There is no mention of this in the HOWTO or the script.

Thanks for you help,
Matt