Re: [hylafax-users] my recvq directory is empty

At 01:03 PM 2/20/01 -0800, matt kaminer wrote:
>Lee.
>
>I dont think that is correct.  I specifically looked at this before, and
it is
>silent as to the recvq directory.  Thus, the recvq directory is not
affected by
>faxqclean.  It only mentioned the sendq and the docq directories (unless this
>is an error in the man pages).

Oops, sorry, I knew that.  I've been working with doneq lately... got the
queues mixed up.

>Any other suggestions?

The problem is with the faxrcvd-mail script, I think.

I use that same script, and I don't have anything in my recvq, either.  If
you need me to look through the perl of that thing, I can ... just don't
have time at the moment.