Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC and legal paper

Many thanks to Bodo for his response and forthcoming upgrade to Cypheus.

However, perhaps it is a more fundamental question that I have.  I lost my book on postscript years ago (before I ever read it even :-).  Does the postscript code from a print job contain the size the page is supposed to be?  That is, can I figure out the page size from the PS, instead of calling gs with a fixed paper (in ps2fax) figure out the bounding size and then call gs?  Or does postscript language not have the page size definition in it?

Another alternative, have ps2fax call gs with a scaling factor to get the us-legal size put on us-letter paper.

Thanks.

-Tony