Re: [hylafax-users] EOP Errors

At 03:24 PM 2/15/01 -0800, admin wrote:

>I'm using a ZyXEL U-1496e modem (set at Class 1) running on Red Hat 6.1
>with HylaFAX 4.1Beta1.  Any thoughts?

>Feb 15 14:57:04.86: [ 4544]: <-- [12:AT+FCLASS=1\r]

Dmitry has fixed a lot of MPS/EOP problems with the Class 1 HylaFAX
protocol in the CVS version(s) of HylaFAX.  Grab the latest HylaFAX RPM
(built from CVS snapshots) for RH6 and do an 'rpm -Fvh hylafax*' on it.  Be
careful to back up any custom scripts that you have and perhaps your
coverpage, etc.  Because there is a small flaw in the latest RH6 RPM, it
doesn't have the init scripts - but since you already have them from
4.1beta1, there shouldn't be a problem in your case.