Re: [hylafax-users] fax -> email

At 10:21 AM 2/15/01 +0800, Jason Kwok wrote:
>One more suggestion :
>
>    As I take a look at inside your script, the attachment of the email
>should be "calling station ID.tif". If it could be "calling station
>ID+sequence.tif", it would be perfect (in fact, Hylafax should have received
>it as a file called fax+sequence). Doing so, it would be much convenience
>when we need to save the attachment without the need of modifying the file
>name (because no duplicate filename).

There should be no duplicate filenames after the update.  Currently, my fax
attachments are all named like:

"FAX from 9095959934 at 2001_02_14 20_55_04.tif"  Given that I doubt that
you get two faxes arriving on the same second, I think it's safe to say
that these are unique filenames.

If you'd like to change the attachment names alter the Content-Type and
Content-Disposition lines as you see fit.