Re: [hylafax-users] fax -> email

The faxrcvd scripts which I sent you, which are the same ones that are now
on the hylafax.org website were all tested in my system here and I
currently use the faxrcvd-mail (TIFF) full-time.  I don't think there's
anything wrong with the script... especially since I only changed the
attachment name lines in the MIME header.

Run faxrcvd by hand directly and see if you get an error message.  Let me
know the outcome of it.  Be careful that you don't have a misplaced
linewrap or something like that somewhere.