Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: SourceForge

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 06:22:19AM -0600, Mark J. Bailey wrote:
> I had sent this to the hylafax-devel mailing list, but realized that there
> (it seems) has been no activity on that list since 8/26/2000.  Not sure that
> it was even active any more, I decided to post my comment here as well.

No, actually, there were a couple of messages there this week.

> Please, no one get their panties in a wad!  :-)  I am not passing judgement
> one way or another on how Hylafax development is organized now.  I meerly am
> tossing this on the table.

Disney joke goes here.  :-)

I believe that SourceForge has been considered at least once before,
but some concerns were raised, and except for the people, we've got
most of what they've got already, anyway...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink