[hylafax-users] hfaxd & faxq under Mandrake 7.2

Good evening to all (here in Italy is 00:38),
i received the first fax this evening with Hylafax,
and get the log from fax@mydomain - but i see that there are no
hfaxd and faxq processes running on my Linuxbox.
Why this processes did'nt start at boot up?

What i did tonight :
arranged setup with faxsetup and faxaddmodem (ttyS0 - it's my home
environment)scripts and i added the fagetty entry on /etc/inittab
file.

Thanks for your help in advance, i'm a little bit newbie on fax stuffs.
Simone