[hylafax-users] login failure with WHFC

Well, I can't seem to solve this one and didn;t find it in the FAQ.

My /var/spool/fax/etc/hosts file contains:

gkopp@ideastar.com:::
gkopp:::
207.206.15.108:::

And I still cannot get this thing to work. It is insiting on a Password even
though non are specified for any of these users.

I have tried it with and without the colons. I even tried putting .*::: at
the beginning of the file.

WHFC continues to ask me for a password after I leave the System Preferences
dialog box.

Greg