Re: [hylafax-users] gettydef

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 01:07:39PM -0500, Michel Donais wrote:
> Where to find a descriptive of the gettydef values used in the tty config
> as:
>
> GettyArgs: "-t -h %l dx_%s"

In the manual page for your getty.  :-)

Oh, you mean the replacement arguments?  I think they're in config(5f),
are they not?  [ looks ]  Yeah, %l is the name of the line, %s is the
speed, and %% is a % sign, and that appears to be all you can use
there.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://baylink.pitas.com                +1 727 804 5015