[hylafax-users] Win-PS driver -> LPD -> Hylafax

Hello All!

I'm having severe problems, connecting Win clients to Hylafax
using the lpd/faxfilter solution. The script is up and running fine,
however, the PS prints are garbled in a way that each character is
printed on a separate line. See the output-snippet for the text
"Faxno: 375001"

<start>
220 257 M
.45 0 (F)A
.2 0 (a)A
(x)S
.2 0 (no)A
.1 0 (: )A
-.8 0 (3)A
.2 0 (750)A
-.8 0 (0)A
.2 0 (1)A
<end>

This ouput is generated by MS-Word2K but also by
Wordpad. I'm using the newest Adobe PS driver in
compatibility mode. In fact, I tried almost any
setting but the output still stays the same.

Thanks for any tips!
Johann

PS
I cannot use the WHFC client because the
documents have to be faxed automatically without
user intervention.
Met vriendelijke groet,

Johann Sijpkes,
Manager IT