[hylafax-users] ps2fax hanging on Linux

Well, after much fighting with HylaFAX I believe I have found a bug.
Looking at the debugging output of FaxQueuer shows the following:

CONVERT DOCUMENT: bin/ps2fax -o docq/doc1.ps;00 -r 98 -w 1728 -l 297 -m
4294967295 -1 docq/doc1.ps.1

Which looks fine, but that semicolon is a problem.  /bin/sh is seeing
that when the command runs and it's trying to run 00 and then is
hanging.  So, what do I need to do to either:
	1) Escape the ; with a \
	2) Replace the ; with somthing else
	3) quote the whole filename ( eg "docq/doc1.ps;00" )

I am not on the list so please CC any responses to me.  Thanks!

--
	-Carl Perry
	Spooz

"Real programmers don't draw flowcharts.  Flowcharts are, after all, the
illiterate's form of documentation.  Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how
much good it did them." -Fortune (The App, not the Magazine)