Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC Phone book with ODBC

> Mark Welborn wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm running Whfc v1.0.8 on Win98 client machine.  Having problems with
> the define phonebook using ODBC source.  I'm exporting a Outlook
> Express phone book (*.wab) to a *.cvs file and want to use this as my
> source file for the phone book.  I run define phonebook in Whfc and
> point it to the new phonebook using the ODBC option as a *.cvs file,
> it will save the information.  When I open the new phonebook I
> get a Syntax error and the phonebook field are blank.

Hi,

have you used spaces or other special characters in the table names ?
If so, remove this characters,since this violates sql standards and
leads to error messages.

Uli

PS : Please switch of html e-mail, your mail is ugly to read.
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de