[hylafax-users] WHFC Phone book with ODBC

Hello,

I'm running Whfc v1.0.8 on Win98 client machine.  Having problems with the define phonebook using ODBC source.  I'm exporting a Outlook Express phone book (*.wab) to a *.cvs file and want to use this as my source file for the phone book.  I run define phonebook in Whfc and point it to the new phonebook using the ODBC option as a *.cvs file, it will save the information.  When I open the new phonebook I get a Syntax error and the phonebook field are blank.
 It seems that the FaxNum field in the Whfc define phonebook setup is not a valid query format.
I'm not a programmer, so anyone have any ideas how I can fix this ?
All comments will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark Welborn

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions