Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover commentsX

Hi Vyacheslav, thanks for your work on this.  I haven't tried it yet, so
maybe you've already considered this, but if any change is going to be made
to the coversheet template in the source, my opinion would be to change it
so that *both* 'commentsX' *and* 'CommentX' are accepted as valid.  This
way we can prevent breaking anyone's coversheet template who may be using
either one.  I doubt that there's many that use CommentX since it was
undocumented and since it took reviewing the postscript code of the
template to understand it - it probably won't be an issue if we "change
back", but I'd like to prevent any issues if possible.

Is this possible?

Lee.