Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax-4.1beta2-8rh6.i386.rpm problems

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 07:33:09PM +0100, Giulio Orsero wrote:

> Bugzilla won't let me in, even if I'm using the right user/pass; when it
> is more reasonable I'll file this bug.

Submit a bug report to the 'bugzilla' product in the HylaFAX Bugzilla system
at bugs.hylafax.org.

8)

seriously, I'll look into it.  Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

This may be a problem for Darren to fix since he can get direct access to
the bugzilla database.

-joe