[hylafax-users] Losing jobs in queue when getting busy signal...

I have a situation where I run multiple jobs at a time and line up several
things in the queue.
I am coming across a problem where if I get a busy signal somewhere down the
line, I get the 'no answer' message and it tries again. If I hit another
busy signal the second time, it tries a third time. However, during the
third try, it releases(purges) the remaining jobs from the queue. I
understand there is something called "cron" or something that purges the
spool every hour or so, but this is happening within a matter of minutes
from the initial transmit request. It seems odd to me to think this is
normal in HylaFax, so I am assuming that there is something that can be
done. Is there possibly a modifier of some sort in the sendfax command that
can change this, or maybe some other answer? I would appreciate as much help
as I can get as time is of the essence in this matter. Thank you.

Sincerely

Jerry Grieve
Superior Pool Products, LLC
IT Support