[hylafax-users] hylafax-server looses modem

hi folx,
maybe this is a simple question or a known bug. well i leave my server running for long time. fax-delivering worked very well till i left my server untouched for some days.
next try: the server accepts faxes but does nothing with them. they rest in the spool-folder until you delete them or re-run faxaddmodem.
i know that sounds weird, but even restarting the hylafax-server didnt solve the problem.
looses hylafax its modem-information while running or does it want to be restarted every now and then?
thank you all!