[hylafax-users] Dialing Rules Help 1+

I use the dialing format of "1-xxx-xxx-xxxx" to dial a long distance fax number.  Some of the numbers I dial don't go through, because my modem dials the numbers too fast using tone dialing.  If I manually insert a one second pause after the prefix number (1) the number dials with no problem.  Is there anyway to have HylaFAX insert the "," (coma) in after the "1" in the "ATDT" command going to the modem ?  Example:  "1, xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Thank You,

Mark W.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions