Re: [hylafax-users] newbie Qs for hylafax4.0 for sparc

Lee,

The faxstat message never returned 'idle' - always 'waiting for modem to come
up' or similar...

I did run faxsetup and faxmodem and faxaddmodem before I ran sendfax.

Thanks I might try to compile the latest source!

Cheers,
Sam.

hylafax-users@hylafax.org