Re: [hylafax-users] usrobotics and sending fax

At 06:49 PM 12/1/00 +0100, Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>I use system RH 6.1, hylafax-4.1beta2 and momem USR 33.6 sportser
>My question are:
>1. Why fax is not send automaticly but stuck in queue
>2. Why my modem can not comunicate with remoute fax

Did you use the RPM or the source code?

If you used the source code, then my bet would be that you updated your
libtiff per the RedHat errata to 3.5.5 and you're having the infamous
problem which you should have seen in the mailing list archives.

If you used the RPM or aren't using libtiff-3.5.x, then ignore me.