[hylafax-users] fax with logo

Hi,
I'm using Hylafax 4.0 and Redhat 6.0.
I'm programming web to fax gateway and have to solve
sending faxes that contains company logo and text message.
When I use Hylafax sendfax client with following parameters
sendfax -n -d 123123 logo.ps message.txt
it creates and fax first page with logo and another pages with message
text

the same happens when I use faxcover
sendfax -d 123123 message.txt
this creates and fax first page with fax cover and another pages with
message text

but that's not exactly what I want
I need to have on first page logo with message text and on another pages

rest of the message

is there any way how to do it
(some program or perl module for creating Postscript file)?

thanks
Martin Hladik

Econnect - Internet provider for NGO
Českomalínská 23/777,160 00  Praha 6, Czech Republic
Tel: +420-2-24311780
Fax:+420-2-24317892
Web:http://www.ecn.cz
E-mail (podpora uživatelů):support@ecn.cz