[hylafax-users] Busy signal detected

Hi,

I've set up Hylafax with an old Zyxel U-1496EG modem, the modem was
detected correctly by the faxaddmodem program. The modem was connected
on a branch-link, so that I have to dial a "0" before getting a local
loop.  I've tried to send a testpage, but Hylafax always announces that
a busy signal was detected. I've tested the line with a telephone and it
works. Can I define the local loop dialnumber (0) in the default
settings? Any Ideas how I can debug or fix this problem?

Sven