[hylafax-users] Some problems in setup (maybe building?)

Hello,
I'm a thrre quarters newbie of Hylafax, i'm trying to set up a server
machine (PIII 600- 128 Mb RAM -Quantum 30Gb HDD- RH 6.2).
I followed the whole pocedure described in the documentation (Building
from source code) and did all; no problems (seem) to be found.
When i launched faxsetup the script told me he could not find the
sendpage executable (maybe hylafax is not iunstalled - he asked me).
I've looked in the config.log and found som errors, but they were
invisible during all the proicedure and i can't find where they
occurred.
What's gone wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Pierluigi de Palo