Re: [hylafax-users] Failed faxes in the doneq

Giulio,

> - status D

I agree.

> - blank extended status

If something gets a busy the 1st time, but then gets thru on a
subsequent try, will the extended status still have the message from
the "last failure"?

> - # of pages transmitted > 0.

What about if pages transmitted does not equal the total # of pages
to transmit?  The receipient might not have the whole fax?

> I'm not 100% sure this is right in 100% of the cases, but it seems to be
> reliable enough.

I'm testing with:-

	status D
	blank extended status
	pages trans = total pages

for successful transmission.  I would prefer it if the status was set
to F for Failed instead of D, if it did get fully transmitted.  Any
plans for this?  I can't code in C for nuts... :{

Thanx,
Sam.

Sam Paakki                     E-mail: smp@varacom.com.au
Senior Consultant               Phone: +61-7-3861-5099
Varacom Pty Ltd                   Fax: +61-7-3861-5098
   Visit us on the Web at: http://www.varacom.com.au/
Any opinions expressed or implied are mine and mine only.