[hylafax-users] Failed faxes in the doneq

Hi all!

What is the best logic (or correct way) to determine if a fax that
has a status of done (ie, in doneq) has been successfully fax and
therefore can be cleaned?

I have faxes that fail to be successfully sent, due to things like
reaching the max transmission attempt count, that get flagged as
done, then faxqclean cleans them up.

I've therefore (for the time being) removed the hourly cron job for
faxqclean and decided I'll write my own script that only cleans out
faxes that have been successfully transmitted.  I just need to know a
safe way to determine if it has failed or not...

This way, through a ChUI (Progress) program that I've written,
someone can decide if they want to retry sending the failed faxes
and/or print copies of them (usually POs of remittance advices) and
manually send them.

TIA,
Sam.

Sam Paakki                     E-mail: smp@varacom.com.au
Senior Consultant               Phone: +61-7-3861-5099
Varacom Pty Ltd                   Fax: +61-7-3861-5098
   Visit us on the Web at: http://www.varacom.com.au/
Any opinions expressed or implied are mine and mine only.