Re: [hylafax-users] Failed faxes in the doneq

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:30:04 +1000, you wrote:

>What is the best logic (or correct way) to determine if a fax that
>has a status of done (ie, in doneq) has been successfully fax and
>therefore can be cleaned?
I look for:
- status D
- blank extended status
- # of pages transmitted > 0.

I'm not 100% sure this is right in 100% of the cases, but it seems to be
reliable enough.

>This way, through a ChUI (Progress) program that I've written,
Hey, we do similar things :)
We removed the cron job too, we run it through progress after having
updated the DB with the status of all the faxes in the queue.

--
giulioo@pobox.com