Re: [hylafax-users] 4.1beta2 (cvs20000604) and libtiff < 3.5

  Giulio> Ok, but the problem is just in the configure script or is in HylaFAX
  Giulio> itself?
  Giulio> That is, if I make configure to see 3.400x as 3.4 then all is ok
  Giulio> afterwards?

No, it's much more serious than that. You must have the new libtiff for that
CVS snapshot to compile and run correctly.

I recommend you fetch the most recent CVS if you absolutely MUST compile from
source (why ARE you slitting apart the .src.rpm anyway????). Read cvs.php -
it's not hard!

-Darren