Re: [hylafax-users] mass faxing tips?

I have an idea, but neither time nor knowledge to implement:

Errors should be grouped and summed per dialed number (over sime period of
time)
and the x faxe machines with most errors displayed.

Somthing like:

destination     errors
123456789           23
987654321           12
232323233            3

and even better: send a mail to (whom?) if some threshold value is exeeded.

Bernd