Re: [hylafax-users] activating not to wait for dialtone

On Fri, Aug 25, Victor M. Moreno wrote:

> I also have to dial 0 to get outside line to dial.
>
> I have modified /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS1
>
> By default you should have:
> ModemDialCmd:          ATDT%s
>
> Modify the line so look something like:
> ModemDialCmd:           ATDT0,%s                # 0 for outside line

You forgot X3 to not wait for local dialtone.

ATX3DT0%s

, means delay for someconfigured seconds. You don't need this in most
cases.

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Carsten Hoeger  - SuSE The Linux Experts -

SuSE GmbH,  Schanzaeckerstr. 10,  90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49-911-7405331                 Fax: +49-911-74053674